Free Guided Meditations & Talks
Guided Meditations have helped me wind down during some of my worst anxious times. They're a good tool to pull out when you feel like you a spiraling without any other option. On the other hand, listening to motivating talks when you're in a good mindset is a great way to re-wire your brain and hammer in positive thoughts.
My all time favorite meditations come from Michael Sealey who you can find free on Youtube! Michael has tons of free guided meditations that are all amazing. He has meditations for anxiety, negative thinking, depression, insomnia, you name it! I find best listened to when I am laying down in a dark room. I like to think of myself as a sponge absorbing all of the information. Below is a list of my top favorites.
1) "Sleep Hypnosis for Anxiety Reduction & Reversal"
2) "Hypnosis to Let Go of Negative Attachments & Rebuild Confidence"
3) "Sleep Hypnosis for Calming An Overactive Mind"
4) "Guided Meditation for Detachment from Over-Thinking (Anxiety / OCD / Depression)
5) "Sleep Hypnosis for Floating Relaxation | Calm Your Mind for Deep Sleep"
6) "Inspirational Affirmations I am Positive Affirmations Guided Meditation (Health Happiness Abundance)
7) "Sleep Hypnosis for Pain Management"
8) "Hypnosis for Social Anxiety: Hypnotherapty for Self Confidence"
Motivational Speaking / Coaching
As for motivational speakers (not meditations) my favorite person to listen to is Dr. Joe Dispenza. Listening to his talks over and over again and absorbing them like a sponge did help me change my outlook on some things in life. These are great to listen in the car on the way to work! It's almost as if you're having a conversation with a passenger. I would highly suggest listening to these when you are super awake and alert (unlike the guided meditations).
Below is my all-time favorite talk from Dr. Joe, it's about 50 minutes long and requires a good amount of attention. I listened to this everyday for a week to drill it into my head! It's like your own private coach that you can replay over and over again.
1) "Dr. Joe Dispenza - Break the Addiction to Negative Thoughts & Emotions"
I don't believe Dr. Joe has an official Youtube account, but if you search his name there are many segments of podcasts / motivational speaking he has done that will pop up.
Helpful...but not free:
As I've mentioned before, the DARE books and app have/ continue to help me process my panic attacks. The app is free, however, you must purchase a subscription to access it's full content. In the beginning, when I was really struggling, I purchased a subscription and it was 100% worth it. The full content comes with an abundance of pep talks and meditations that are very personalized. Now that I have a lot of the coping techniques engraved in my head, I have opted out of the premium content.
The CALM app is also a great app that comes with guided meditations and bed time stories to help you relax into sleep which I love!! I believe the subscription is about 90$ a year.